Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you own a Camaro or Firebird.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you own a Camaro or Firebird.........

I thought you might enjoy reading this "farewell" article to our fbodies by Motor Trend http://motortrend.com/features/consu...car/index.html

Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

lets have a moment of silence please..........
    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

That's depressing. Stupid kids and their rice burners contributing to the death of two of the best cars ever made.....makes me sick. Oh well, I'll just have to keep my car till it dies. Oh yeah, and I will need a 2002 SS.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        That's depressing. Stupid kids and their rice burners contributing to the death of two of the best cars ever made.....makes me sick. Oh well, I'll just have to keep my car till it dies. Oh yeah, and I will need a 2002 SS.
        Not just the stupid kids, but the rising cost of the f-car, its insurance and fuel costs as well as maintenance costs.

Kids can run around in a cheaper, more reliable, more fuel efficient import that still looks sporty. Not only that, but many times the kids get mom and dad's hand-me-down grocery getter, which is a smallish import.

It was this trend, combined with disasterously poor marketing on GMs part that resulted in the death of the f-cars, IMO. There were simply no buyers left.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          Kids can run around in a cheaper, more reliable, more fuel efficient import that still looks sporty.
          One of the reason why 85% of my car buddies are not in my same age bracket. All show no go is the motto of almost everyone my age The worst part is that the majority of them will trash talk about my car...saying how it's outdated and what not.

One of the reasons on how I selectively choose my friends. I'd rather not follow the crowd and associate myself with 50 morons when I could just hang out with a couple good friends.
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
          X