Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nfb: im dyin...i need a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sells the Comp TA and buys a GTO...

Once a gearhead always a gearhead...

Put up some pictures when you get it.....

Enjoy!
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

A good friend of mine plans to buy one. She wants a nondescript daily driver with the LS2 and the 6sp...this should do it. If you get one, be sure to get one that has the matching gauges...some of them don't. One thing that I did like about the GTO was the interior...it is nice! I went with my friend to a rather large Pontiac place here in Denver. They have about 5 '04s and another 6 or so '05s. I think they had every color combo on the lot. I would want one with the red faced gauges and the 6spd. The hood, rear bumper, and dual exhaust tips made a big difference. However, you can get the hood from the dealer with a pretty big discount if you buy an '04. It is a nice car, but not that "something special" I want to drop my money on. The '04s are going for about 25k, and the '05s can be purchased out the door for 30k here in the Denver area.
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
      X