This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS

What does everyone think of putting a 150 shot of NOS on my car????
    1997 Z/28, SS hood w/ Ram air K&N, MAF, Power programer, Air foil, Cat-back Flows, Strut tower brace, Lowering springs

First of all, it's nitrous, not NOS. N.O.S. stands for Nitrous Oxide Systems (which is what I run on two of my vehicles), nitrous is what is sprayed into the motor. And you're question really can't be answered until you tell us what mods are done to the car and how many miles it has on it.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
      First of all, it's nitrous, not NOS. N.O.S. stands for Nitrous Oxide Systems (which is what I run on two of my vehicles), nitrous is what is sprayed into the motor.
      Thank you. Every genuine motorhead everywhere thanks you as well. I cringe every time some kid calls it "naws" or whatever the slang term is.

On the real issue, with a ton of miles on the car all nitrous will do is make more power for a short time. A fresh motor is better suited for the addition of nitrous.

Comment

MN6WS6,so under your name it should say N.O.S.aholic....not NOSaholic!!!!!! Lick ****....youknow what I mean.....

I have 87,000 miles on my car and the mods are listed below....

Edited by moderator
        1997 Z/28, SS hood w/ Ram air K&N, MAF, Power programer, Air foil, Cat-back Flows, Strut tower brace, Lowering springs

Comment

Originally posted by NVMYZ
          Lick ****....

And with that, this thread is locked.

Comment

Working...
          X