nfb: ok yall. SatDay: goat day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: ok yall. SatDay: goat day

heading out in less than an hr. to sign the paperwork...turn in mary's envoy...

most likely will take the new goat to the gym, do a quick workout (its down where the dealer is) then drive her home to stafford, and put a coat of zfx/z2pro on it. then ...........

pics of course

on wit da show

laters

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Let me be the first . . .

. . . to congratulate you. Hope I get to see it (and you, of course) some day soon.
    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Good luck and hope you enjoy!

pics.pics!!!!!!!!!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Congrats, Wolfie! I hope you get alot of fun outta her. Definitely get some pics up soon.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I have a confermed sighting of an 05 GTO at about 16:05 in stafford turning of the 610 Gangrats Wolfman!!!

Comment

Can't wait for those pics. Should we start a pool to see when Wolfie gets the 10th coat of Zaino on this one? (j/k) Congrats Ken!
            '99 T/A WS6 w/ Borla cat-back, K&N, SLP SFC, SLP STB, BMR boxed LCA's, BMR Adj. torque arm, BMR panhard rod, BMR springs, and Short Stick
            (a list I know, but if I don't put it here, I'll never write it down anywhere else)

Comment

Congrats... Can't wait for the pics!!!!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
              Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Congrats Ken......looking forward to seeing the pictures.
                2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

How did you manage to keep the Hawk and get the GTO? Unless I missed something, that's supremely sweet. Congrats man
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                  X