Paging NVMYZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging NVMYZ

The reply you made in your own thread has earned you a 7 day time out. The reply was completly out of line and against the rules of the forum. Please think before you post like that again. If not, the next offence will be a perminant ban.

Although NVMYZ's reply was out of line, in his defense, MN6WS6's reply to a simple question he had, was a bit out of line. We all knew what NVMYZ ment when he said NOS. There was no need to talk down to him, I though this place prides itself with a friendly environment never talking down to a question. Newbie or not.
    my $.2

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I couldn't disagree more. The first reply by MN6WS6 was completly factual and was not belittling in any way. If you go back and re-read it after the criteria I just posted, you will see that. It's NVMYZ's reply that was over the line and became personal.

Comment

I understand what your saying, I guess after I read it again. Just came off a little cocky, no biggie.

Go Cubs

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and say his question was stupid in the first place... take a look at the last question he asked about true duals... nobody who is seriously looking for information asks questions like that.

"What would true duals do for my car?" "What would a 150 shot do?" They'd make your car faster, obviously.

I smell a troll.
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
            I'm going to go ahead and say his question was stupid in the first place... take a look at the last question he asked about true duals... nobody who is seriously looking for information asks questions like that.

"What would true duals do for my car?" "What would a 150 shot do?" They'd make your car faster, obviously.

I smell a troll.
            No doubt. Usually a few people still answer and if a newbie (or anyone else for that matter) uses the search engine this type of topic pops up and there is some info. As long as things don't get out of hand there is no problem. If things get outa hand............it's

Comment

MN6WS6's reply was in no way out of line. I also get tired of people ignorantly misusing the proper term for nitrous oxide. If anything he was just being informative. It may seem trivial to some, but true gearheads like ourselves like to keep it real.

N20, not NOS (naaas)!

Comment

Working...
              X