2008 Camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Camaro

GM High tech performance came yesterday. Said that rumor says Chevy is working on a v8 RWD 2 door car. Rumor says it's the camaro. Time will tell.

The past two issues have been awesome, lots of LT1 build-up stuff.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

yea rumors.... gm's been a bit of a let down latly... hopefully it does come back.
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

It won't it's just rumor.

Haven't you been reading the news about GM? They killed the Zeta platform and have put off plans of developing a new rearwheel drive platforma nd cars to produce new SUVs and Trucks.

The Camaro may never see the light of day. And it won't be before 2010.
      Michael Key
      Virginia's F-Body Enthusiast Community - NEW AND IMPROVED!!!

HR3rdGen.org

Comment

Fbodfather is still saying to not pay too much attention to what the media is saying about Zeta. I construe that to mean there is still a strong possibilty of a new Camaro in spite of all the latest announcements. Even Lutz was making similar overtones saying RWD is still alive even without the Zeta platform. So we can hope...........I guess. But why GM doesn't make some official announcement is beyond me. They need to release some "good news" to the public instead of keeping us in the dark and making us think we are all taking a back seat to Trucks and SUV's.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Working...
        X