finally got the car to the track.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got the car to the track.

so i finally made it to the track after weeks of trying. best time was a 13.888 at 98mph with a 60' of 1.979. im pretty happy with that considering my car is stock except for the catback.
    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Pretty good. I think back in 97 when new, mine was 13.87@101.xx so you are where you should be for a stocker.

Comment

in your last thumbnail, what kind of rims are they?
      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Those are Borbet Type M. Borbet makes a great high quality wheel and those happen to be pretty light. Unfortunately that design isn't offered anymore. Those are my favorite set. I did notice another member or two that also have them as well. In the current GM High Tech Performance magazine, there is car in the back reader's ride section that has them too. Too bad they aren't available anymore. They have plenty of other designs, these to me were the best.

Comment

so wait, you have both sets of rims?
          1996 Trans Am WS6

Comment

Working...
          X