• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think ken ?

check this out ken
    Attached Files
    2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
    SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
    Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Ken don't mess around. He welded the doors on his so he gets in and out Duke's of Hazard style.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

haha, I heard jessica simpson, jonnie noxville, and sean william scott were going to be in the new dukes of hazard movie.. if that is true.. it's going to be funny as hell.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

hmmm i wonder new charger gonna be in it
        2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
        SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
        Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

There are boards all over the place covering the new Dukes movie. And no, no new charger, they once again went out and got a bunch of 68,69,and 70 models and destroyed them. I have links to some pics of the stable of cars they had, I believe it was like 20 or 30 chargers will be sacrificed (actually already have as filming is complete). There were only like 31 left in the whole world, now there's only 1, and it'll be on Barrett Jackson for 100 billion dollars since some stupid producer decided to go destroy REAL CARS instead of having fiberglass molds made like Knight Rider did on their big jumps because their producer had a FRIGGIN FUNCTIONAL BRAIN!!

Sorry, but when I found out they would be destroying even more Chargers for this new movie, I kinda got a little upset
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

no thanks.............. noooooooooooo thanks........

opening the door inside the garage plays heck on your low roof.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I got to ride in one of the series General Lee's. There was/is a shop here in Norcross that repaired them for the show. It was a 440 automatic car with an AM 8 track from the factory. No FM. The motor was not stock. It had a bit of a cam in it. Low back bucket seats that were not in good shape. The air horn switch (switch not a button) was hanging from the dash from about a foot of wire. It had a wooden box built into the trunk with a lock on it for putting weight in it to get the car to fly level. He said they put 350 pounds in it for a small block or slant 6 and 550 pounds if it had a big block. There were some scrap books in the back seat. They had mostly pictures of wrecked Fury police cars. A bunch of pictures were of cast members and locals. There were a couple of good pictures of Daisy. The shop owner threw my brother-in-law the keys and said see ya later. We hopped in, the doors were not welded shut, and took off. It attracted some attention. I blew the horn a few times. LOL Kids waved.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
              X