Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can you but the Trick-Flow Lt1 elbows.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you but the Trick-Flow Lt1 elbows.

Looking for the trick-flow lt1 elbow.
    Thanks
    1995 Z28 Convertible, 350ci LT1 73K miles M6.
    Dyno results: 301.5 RWHP 326.7 RWTQ
    Performance Mods 4.10 gears, AS&M CAI, MADZ28 tune, Borla catback, RK Sport mid-length headers, LT4 valve springs, CC pro mag 1.6 RR's, LT4 KM, MSD OVC wires, TB bypass, 160 t-stat, SLP clutch plate w/Kevlar dual friction disk, 52MM TB, TB air foil, 1LE aluminum driveshaft, ASP UD pulley, LS1 brakes w/ Hawk HPS pads, LCA's and PHB.

trick flow elbow

Summit has them in three different styles black powder coated, ceramic coated & bare satin. Prices range from 79.95 to 89.95. I just installed one on my 93.Gm wanted 120.00 for the factory elbow & sensor.Heres thier web address SummitRacing.com. Or 1-800-230-3030.

Comment

summitracing.com

Comment

Did you notice a difference with the elbow in lue of the factory model?
        95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

This is coming to you second hand, but from what I've read about other people's experiences, it doesn't help much if at all in the power arena.
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

elbow pwr gain

Sorry but i can't say if any gain has been noticed.I just purchased my 93 and I'm trying to work out other issues with my ignition system? I bought the car cheap but knowing it had this problem so i'm dead in the water at the moment.I would have to say it probably doesn't add that much pwr.Thought it does elminated the resonator tube and you won't have to worry about it ripping like the factory part.It does dress up the engine compartment if you get ceramic-coated one.

Comment

Working...
            X