need some info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some info

iight guys, since its gettin close to summer and i want to drive this car more, i need some info

i need to find a place who has new cloth ttop headliners and also what should i expect to pay for a new power antenna motor? and how much of a hassle is it to install? i am an automotive student and pretty good(rebuilt motors, trannys, etc) i have preform all the work on my cars myself. i am doing my rear end swapp soon(when it gets nice enough to drive) so again that above info would be apprectiated
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Hawk's has headliners. Most people just recover with headliner fabric from a local store. If the headliner backing board is in good shape that is the easiest/cheapest way.
    http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/show...hreadid=127525
    http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/headliners

I just replaced my antenna in the Camaro ($30 on Ebay). It's not hard, just take the fender liner out and remove/replace...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

at some point the cars ttops leak and destroyed a portion of the ttop so im guessing that backin is no good either, i want a new cloth one, not a plastic. hawks had a new antenna motor for 130$! why so much?
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
      X