Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front brake line washers ( brass)

Hi All,

I'm new to board here and am looking forward to learning and sharing what I know about F-body cars. My first question to is ...would anybody have a G.M. p/n for the brass washers that go between the front caliper and the rubber brake lines? The car is a 1969 Camaro SS. Thanks for any help.
    Mike

Here is a quick pic of my ride..
    Attached Files

nice car and welcome to the board
    you can get them at any parts house.
    where are you from?
    there are not many on here that have first gens, mostly new stuff
    you can see my pics here if your intrested
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/firebird69racer/my_photos

Wade

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the compliment. I like your 69 F/B as well.. I agree, you dont see enough 1st generatins. I got mine started today and she sounds great with the new Flowmasters. This is the first summer in 8 years since I've taken her out...sould be fun. By the way I'm sorry for the late reply but my Daughter has been in the hospital for spinal surgery so I havent really been home alot. She came home today and is walking great. So now focus on car time again.
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by copokid
        Hi,

Thanks for the compliment. I like your 69 F/B as well.. I agree, you dont see enough 1st generatins. I got mine started today and she sounds great with the new Flowmasters. This is the first summer in 8 years since I've taken her out...sould be fun. By the way I'm sorry for the late reply but my Daughter has been in the hospital for spinal surgery so I havent really been home alot. She came home today and is walking great. So now focus on car time again.
        Mike

Glad to hear your Daughter is doing ok
        Mine has been apart for 10 yrs and will be down for some time more. I'm helping my son put his 72 Nova together.
        I'm on other forums for just first gens, mostly Pontiac ones but I'm on one other first gen Camaro forum. If your intrested I will post a link to it.
        Where are you from? I'm in So Ca

Wade

Comment

Working...
        X