Paging TraceZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging TraceZ

Tracy, I remember reading that you replaced some bulbs in your Stock CD player. A few of mine in the Camaro are out. I have 2 questions with this:
    #1-Where do you get the bulbs
    #2-Is it the bulbs that give it that greenish color or is it the actual buttons(the pontiacs are red, and thats what I want)
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

I got the bulbs from an electronics repair shop in Florida, over the net. They were the same people that rebuilt my CD mechanism for me to make it work again. I'm sure any Delco factory repair center would have them. I think I paid $2 ea for them and soldered them in myself. They are clear and shine through the plastic, so whatever color the plastic is will determine the color of the light.

Congrats on the new vert! Top down cruising is a blast!
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

thanks!
      Yea the top down is great. I dont know how I lived in FL for 3 years with out one...

However this is my 4th F-body in 3 years....i'm out of control
      -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
      98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
      98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
      94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X