NFB: My friend got a 2005 Rousch Mustang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: My friend got a 2005 Rousch Mustang

I have seen only the pictures that were emailed to me, but I can't wait to go see it in person and get behind the wheel. She works at a Ford dealer and there was a list to get the next V8 Mustang that arrived, but she stepped in and snagged it for herself. Not too shabby. It is 300 HP I hear.

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Damn that looks sweet! I'm really starting to like the new mustangs more and more.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I like the front but the rest is over kill with the plastic ,especialy by the corner side windows. Wheels much too small for all the ground effects. I checked one out at the dealership, the interrior is a step up from previous but still tacky will all the cheap plastic used. I guess that's why you get 300hp for 26k.
      1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
      "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

I forgot to mention, it is a 6-speed stick.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

My old dumpy '86 IROC smoked the '05 GT. I think it's safe to say I'll never own one.
          '86 IROC-Z
          383 stroker: AFR 195 heads, KB 11.5:1 hypereutectic pistons, scat crank/Eagle rods
          TPIS Mini Ram injection system, 58mm, 24lb/hr
          "borrowed" T-56 and 3.73 rear
          2000 SS hood ZR-1 rims

New ground fx, bra, Borla tuneable quad tip w/headers
          MSD ig, 1.6 rollers, accel, moroso

Comment

Have any of you guys seen how the windows work on those things when you open or close the door. I guess its for better sealing but when you open the door the window goes down about 1\2 of an inch and when you close the door it goes back up. Looks like the perfect thing to go out about 1 month after the warntey goes out.
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Yeah I did notice that, I noticed that also on my friends BMW convrt, cool feature but , I wonder too about the reliability.
              1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
              "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                I forgot to mention, it is a 6-speed stick.
                Wowza... That is Sweet!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

That does look good. Steeda, Rousch, Saleen, Classic Design Concepts all look great.....I REALLY like the Steeda Mustang though...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                    Damn that looks sweet! I'm really starting to like the new mustangs more and more.
                    Yea, me too. Ford did a nice job with the 05.......
                    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by IROCker
                      My old dumpy '86 IROC smoked the '05 GT. I think it's safe to say I'll never own one.

thats what i like to hear. i dont really like the new mustangs. this kid at my work swears by them and says theyll take any fbody. haha. i think hes missin part of his brain.
                      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                        Yeah I did notice that, I noticed that also on my friends BMW convrt, cool feature but , I wonder too about the reliability.
                        The conv Vettes do that too, at least the C5's did. I can't remember exactly how it worked, but something like when you hit the tonneu (sp?) cover release button, the windows rolled down automatically. Pretty cool, but like you guys said, just one more thing to go wrong.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                          The conv Vettes do that too, at least the C5's did. I can't remember exactly how it worked, but something like when you hit the tonneu (sp?) cover release button, the windows rolled down automatically. Pretty cool, but like you guys said, just one more thing to go wrong.
                          Ya beat me to it....

The C6's do it as well. I only know because my buddy is a technician at a chevy dealership and he got to drive on the other day.
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

""My old dumpy '86 IROC smoked the '05 GT. I think it's safe to say I'll never own one.""

Originally posted by redws6
                            thats what i like to hear. i dont really like the new mustangs. this kid at my work swears by them and says theyll take any fbody. haha. i think hes missin part of his brain.

'86 IROC-Z
                            383 stroker: AFR 195 heads, KB 11.5:1 hypereutectic pistons, Eagle crank/rods
                            TPIS Mini Ram injection system, 58mm, 24lb/hr
                            "borrowed" T-56 and 3.73 rear
                            2000 SS hood ZR-1 rims
                            New ground fx, bra, Borla tuneable quad tip w/hookers
                            Accel 8.8 1.6 rollers MSD ig
                            Too fast for a 20 year old kid!

Your 86 IROC come stock with 383?????
                            94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

I had some guy in a new GT play with me...he soon got upset that my 12-yr.-old Z was showin' him up . I personally think the thing looks ugly as sin myself. I'll pass. But, as long as they're happy with their purchase, right?
                              Steve
                              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                              X