Ebay wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay wheels

Will these wheels fit a 1993 firebird? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=66483
    The auction says that they fit 1994-2002 camaro. Why not a 1993 camaro? And what about the firebird?
    1993 Formula - 99k
    Throttle body bypass, K&N FIPK II, SLP Loudmouth, Mad Z28 Chip, 3.73 motives, TPI airfoil, Spohn LCA relocation brackets, Fuddle 3200 Stall, B&M Supercooler, LS1 driveshaft, and chrome ZR1's 17"/9.5" and 17/11" in the back!!!

I don't know why they wouldn't fit. It's all the same bolt pattern and backspacing. Maybe the guy just got the years wrong or something.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Yes, they will fit.

Comment

you guys are awesome!!! I post my thread, play a little project gotham on xbox, hit refresh on the computer and I already have replies. thanks
        1993 Formula - 99k
        Throttle body bypass, K&N FIPK II, SLP Loudmouth, Mad Z28 Chip, 3.73 motives, TPI airfoil, Spohn LCA relocation brackets, Fuddle 3200 Stall, B&M Supercooler, LS1 driveshaft, and chrome ZR1's 17"/9.5" and 17/11" in the back!!!

Comment

I never liked how 315's show on an F-body. They're too wide and just doesn't look right from the rear. But that's just my taste...
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I'll have to snap a pic of the back of my car and see if it changes your mind. The correct offset makes a big difference. I saw a TA yesterday that had ZR1's on the back, and it looked like they had spacers to clear the inner wells, and it looked like plumber butt crack. I'm glad mine don't look like that.
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
              I'll have to snap a pic of the back of my car and see if it changes your mind. The correct offset makes a big difference. I saw a TA yesterday that had ZR1's on the back, and it looked like they had spacers to clear the inner wells, and it looked like plumber butt crack. I'm glad mine don't look like that.
              What offset do you have for the rear wheels? Will 50mm work? I think that Fred's car looks pretty sweet from behind with the 11" wheels. http://cjcfo.fbody.com/members/injun...C/RrView01.jpg He has the 50mm offset in the rear wheels.
              1993 Formula - 99k

Comment

The best offset for the 17x11's is 50mm. If you use the 36mm offset, the wheels will be moved about 1/2" out from where they are in my picture, putting them outside the fender line when you look straight down from above.

I also like this shot (Kelly Drown's WS6) of the 45mm offset (7.75" BS) Torque Thrust II 17x11's. Getting a little closer to outside the fenders:

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

i love mine.........
                  eddie
                  1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
                    The best offset for the 17x11's is 50mm. If you use the 36mm offset, the wheels will be moved about 1/2" out from where they are in my picture, putting them outside the fender line when you look straight down from above.

I also like this shot (Kelly Drown's WS6) of the 45mm offset (7.75" BS) Torque Thrust II 17x11's. Getting a little closer to outside the fenders:

i wish i could take pictures like that...

Comment

Originally posted by darkz711
                      i wish i could take pictures like that...
                      Kelly's a professional photographer. That picture was taken from his online portfolio.

http://www.kellydrown.com/

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Are those stock fog lights?
                        1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                        "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Will there be any hammering required?
                          1993 Formula - 99k

Comment

Originally posted by blackfire93
                            Will there be any hammering required?
                            Its about a 50% chance that you will need to do one or more of the following:

1. Cut the edges off the jounce bumper brackets so they don't catch the inside edge of the rims when you jack the car and the axle drops.

2. Lightly hammer the internal fender liner

3. Recenter the body over the axle using an adjustable panhard rod

4. Roll the lip on the edge of the fender opening to it doesn't hit the edge of the tire.

I had to do most of those with my Formula, but a friend of mine with an SS convertible just had to roll the fender lip. Others claim they didn't have to do anything at all, but I can't imagine how the wheels will clear the jounce bumper bracket.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                              I've got the same ZR-1s on the back of mine with the spacers and everyone tells me how good they look. I guess some cars look good with, some without.
                              '86 IROC-Z
                              383 stroker: AFR 195 heads, KB 11.5:1 hypereutectic pistons, scat crank/Eagle rods
                              TPIS Mini Ram injection system, 58mm, 24lb/hr
                              "borrowed" T-56 and 3.73 rear
                              2000 SS hood ZR-1 rims

New ground fx, bra, Borla tuneable quad tip w/headers
                              MSD ig, 1.6 rollers, accel, moroso

Comment

Working...
                              X