78 trans am Hood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 trans am Hood

Hi guys im restoring a 78 trans am for school. I had a trans am hood but it was rusted to pieces.... So i found a stock hood.... Is there anyone out there that could please measure the hole for the shaker hood scoop please..... thanks

YOU ARE RESTORING A 78 TRANS AM!!! YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, AND FOR THIS ACT, YOU WILL SURLY GO TO HEAVEN.

If you would be so kind to post pictures.
    1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
    V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
    previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

hey i got a 79 trans am with the shaker hood exactly what do u need measured?. im sure u can find a nice hood on ebay 4 cheap tho.
      1967 Camaro "Project"
      1972 Chevelle "454"
      1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Yes im restoring a 78 trans am....
        I have a hood from a regular firebird cause the hood was shot on the T/A... It would be too costly to get a New hood shipped to Hawaii...So if anyone would be so kind and measure the hole in the hood for the shaker scoop so i can cut the hole in my hood... thanks guys...Heres some pictures....Well in the pic where you see that door with the bondo..Where there is Bondo the was a massive hole.... I dont know what color im gonna paint her.....also.. i purchased an entire new interior for the car from classic industries.... EVERYTHING... I plan on selling it although it would be nice to keep it.....But i dont have anyroom for a car let alone a classic....
        P.s. For the color an idea i had was Pepper Grey Metallic....The color Eleanor was in gone in 60 seconds....Any suggestions for paint would be nice....oh and the pics posted are kinda old...a little after i got the car....its all i have on my comp.. But if the interest is still there i could get some new ones...
        Attached Files

Comment

*tearing up* that's the most beautiful sight i've seen today.

If i could have any car on earth, it would be this
          Attached Files
          1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
          V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
          previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

That was the color i was going to paint it...It was that color when i got it...Im glad you like the car...It would be all good if if i could getm a fender and stuff.. Thanks for the interest....I post some new pics soon

Comment

Working...
            X