Rochester F-Body Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rochester F-Body Club

I was at Charlotte beach tonight and saw tons of other f-body's. Its good to see representation among a sea of ricers. Anyways, I saw the f-body club stickers on many windows and was wondering what the details of the club are. Any members here?
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

I wish i was home, i used to go to charlotte all the time. Lived in webster near baytowne plaza, but now im in NC at Ft Bragg and going overseas. I'll try n contact you and try to start something up because a lot of my friends back home in rochester drive camaros.
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Thanks, I live in webster - right in the village.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

I was up there last night, too. It was packed. Let me know when you're going cruisin'.

Andy
        '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
        339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
        '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

Originally posted by hotwhip9
          but now im in NC at Ft Bragg and going overseas.
          Where are you headed to? F-Body Europe is in need for some replacements of members that PCS back to the US ...
          Garry Glendown * '00 Firehawk M6 #92 * '98 Camaro V6 Convertible

Comment

AndyLT1 - did you have the black formula? I think it had a grey stripe on it?

Comment

goin overseas= desert man. I was over there once and am going back. Last time i was home i was cruisin in the Z though. Car was parked a lot, down at martinos on 250, and off 250 across from spry, when i was chillin with the boys.

Comment

N20LT4Bird, no, mine is plain black, no stripes. I had my truck there last night. I think that one you're talking about was right behind my truck. I think it's actually that grey/purple color. What does yours look like? What year?

Andy
                '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
                339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
                '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

My car is a silver 96 WS6 formula, T tops, 6 speed (converted) and a dumb bra on the front. I hate that thing, but I was backed into last summer (guy drove off) and I haven't the cash to get it painted. I didnt have the hood open for long but its got the LT4 worked over and a TNT nitrous kit.

Comment

We'll have to meet up sometime.

Andy
                    339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
                    '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

Here's a pic of the car. So stop me if you see me next time.
                      Attached Files

Comment

is that pic at webster high? it looks like the side of it. Could be wrong.

Comment

Yes, thats webster thomas high. I am the auto technology instructor there.

Comment

hah, thats funny. I graduated there from schroeder in 01, there was an editorial in the d and c from me last week. Thats funny, a shop teacher with a car that'll smoke any of the students! I like it. They got done converting thomas back into a highschool for this year didnt they? I went there for 7-9. So spry is a jr, and willink is a jr? Thats the new one right down the rd from thomas on publishers right? Don't let the students touch the car! Ever. Thats funny, we used to race down publishers all the time, but now too much traffic with 3 schools and hte ice rink. Oh, and if i need a shop to use you should hook me up! After all im volunteering to go to Iraq again, and of course there's going to be parts for the car being ordered! Definitely some nitrous when i get back.

Comment

The students think its pretty cool. I've got a standing bet: if any of them beat me at the track - I buy them a steak dinner. I haven't had anyone come close yet. Most highschoolers dont have the cash or experience to build an 11 second car. Alot of them have hondas and VW's they think are fast, but most of them cant beat my winter rat - a low 14 sec Omni. But they have a blast trying and I have fun helping them.

Thomas has been a highschool since the 01-02 year. Anyways, you graduated just before I started teaching, but you might know some of my friends who taught at schroeder - Pizzo, Gill? I'll hook you up for that nitrous kit when you get back.

Comment

Working...
                              X