No temp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No temp?

I recently had my car worked on and a new temp sensor was installed and a new starter was put in. For some reason my temp gauge will not move. it stays at zero even after it runs for a little bit. Car seems to be running fine but still a little worried about the gauge. Any advice would be great.
    99 Z28 M6, SS hood, borla muffler
    93 TA A4, sold

On the driver side, in the cylinder head, there is a sensor toward the front of the car. Check that it's plugged in. You might try replacing that sensor. Mine did the same thing. That came unplugged.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Here is how to diagnose the problem.
      http://shbox.com/1/4th_gen_tech2.html#ect
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
      X