I shouldn't have, but I did....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shouldn't have, but I did....

And no, I'm not talking about street racing!! (After all, it's "just" a 6.)

We had what I would consider the perfect weekend, weather-wise, so...I had to fill the tank and cruise. I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend these days inside. Perfect t-top weather, about 75 degrees, not a cloud in the sky. So, in a time when I really should be watching the budget and not "wasting" gas, I spent 100 miles worth just cruising. And I don't regret it, one bit!

The only downside to this weekend was the doofus the apartment complex hired to (finally) powerwash our sidewalks...he ended up splattering the whole back end of my car with water, after I had just spent an hour washing it.

Perhaps when I'm not wasting money cruising, I can "waste" some money on Zaino. That will be my next project.

2001 Camaro V6, stock

so I'd guess you spent about $10 to $15 in gas cruising for 2 or 3 hours.

It would had cost you more to go to a movie. Thats a pretty cheap 2 hours if you ask me.

Or, you could had gone to a bar and easily spent twice that sitting on a stool drinking.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
    X