Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new trans .... Good trade .... 94 z 28 for a 92 iroc z ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new trans .... Good trade .... 94 z 28 for a 92 iroc z ?

Hey guys thanks agian for all the help with the trans . I found a place around me that is dirt cheap. trannys are 75 a piece you pull . anything is cheap there super chargers 100 turbos 75 staters 5 i mean it was great . A parts garden not a junkyard... Lol .But thanks agian to all. .....

Next subject. my friend has a 92 i roc i think he wants to trade for my 94 z 28 and 1,000$ . which u think i should go with ...

Originally posted by CamaromanZ28
    Hey guys thanks agian for all the help with the trans . I found a place around me that is dirt cheap. trannys are 75 a piece you pull . anything is cheap there super chargers 100 turbos 75 staters 5 i mean it was great . A parts garden not a junkyard... Lol .But thanks agian to all. .....

Next subject. my friend has a 92 i roc i think he wants to trade for my 94 z 28 and 1,000$ . which u think i should go with ...
    They didnt make Iroc-Z Camaros in 1992. 1990 was the last year for the Iroc.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by CamaromanZ28

i think you should go get me a supercharger for my camaro

Comment

ummmmmmm

okay then it waass that year. wELL YOU WANT A SUPERCHARGER... ummm i will see ifi can find one ... thanks

Comment

Working...
        X