Farewell...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casey02ws6
    Have you tried putting a Tornado under the hood Supposed to improve gas mileage and power by as much as 25%

(I hope ya'll know I am kidding)

Hhehehe, ... Tornado . .

I've accepted the mileage, after all it is a V8 5.7L.

Damn that is one Sick Fiero. Just imagine if GM got smart installed a decent boosted 4 cyl or a V6 back in the 80's.
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

It's true. 14MPG during the winter time My stepdad suggested that it's because the car spends so much time idling and warming up. I rarely rip on it. I think i've had the pedal to the floor 3 times. The first time was when i had just gotten the car. I did it in 6th gear just to see what would happen, needless to say absolutely nothing happened. I tried it again in 5th and again- nothing. Finally, one night i was driving home from my girlfriends house. It was 11:30 at night and there wasn't another car in sight. I stomped on it in first, took it to 5700ish RPM's, shifted (not to sound arrogant but i can shift pretty freakin fast when i want to), the clutch didn't grab all that well as i could feel it bouncing around or something but it still chirped second. After that, i didn't want to risk throwing it in third. I was hammering it pretty hard and if i accidentally pushed it back into first- bye bye tranny. I must say that the whole time i was doing this i was really embarassed. Before i actually did it, in my mind i was going to be planted in the seat andfinding it hard to move. I feathered out the clutch and nailed it and the whole time i was thinking "You have got to be kidding me. This is the Trans Am at full throttle?" After that i never wanted to embarass myself like that again. I just got on it a little bit every now and then. I try to pretend that i never had it at WOT and that some day, i'll nail it and be pinned to my seat. It would cost me too much to upgrade this thing. The clutch is probably going as it is (it sort of bogs off the line if i try to hit the gas) and that plus a flywheel and all the other goodies associated would probably run me close to $700 if not more. Then i'd want a cam and some head work done which would probably run me another $2,000 at bare minimum due to the fact that i not only have no idea how to disconnect everything from my motor without messing something up so i'd get raped with labor charges. Then i'd need someone to reprogram the computer, then to reinstall the motor. If i was upping the cam, i might as well switch to roller rockers. However, while i had the motor apart i might as well start adding forged parts because my ultimate dream is to turbo charge the car. Now we're talking crap gas mileage and thousands of dollars worth of work. I'd much rather just find either A) an f-body that already has internal work done to it so that i won't be tempted to do other stuff and go overboard or B) get a Fiero, swap in a motor of my choice paired to a tranny of my choice. I could run 12's all day and still get amazing gas mileage, not have to change the suspension to being stiff and uncomfortable as i have all the traction i need due to the motor being right over the rear wheels already and to top it off- no one expects to have their doors blown off by a Fiero. I have some thinking to do.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I wish I could say I had the self control to have only taken my car to the redline only once. Then again these cars were made to have fun with its kinda a waste to just baby it its entire life. Maybe you have something going on only getting 14mpg and not feeling like your car has much to it. LT1's are known for having a great SOTP feel. Many people including myself are mistaken the first time they ride in an LS1 and think the LT1 is making more power. I understand there not the fastest cars out there but they are fast. A fiero isn't a bad car especially if you make it a sleeper but IMHO just doesn't have the head turning ability of a 4th gen f-body. Also don't forget that to make power with that car your going to be dropping plenty of money into it no different than you would your car now.
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

I know i'll be spending money one way or the other but here's how i see it- my Trans Am, i couldn't drive it without collision. Right now i'm under someone else's insurance policy so the cost is dirt cheap. This summer when i'm on my own, the insurance companies that i've spoken to want $3,700 ish for just liability and $7,400+ with collision. That's with reductions like dual airbags(35% off), ABS(5% off), drivers ed (15%) and a defensive driving course(10% off my insurance rate, all numbers are combined). The insurance brokers i've spoken to have all told me that these numbers are all added up and they gave me the percentages that are taken off. That's 65% off my insurance rate and they still want at least $7,000. That's rediculous. There are Fiero's in Special Interest all the time for $500. Say i get $7,500 for the T/A. I'd still have $7,000 to play around with. I've seen an LT1/ T-56 combo in the paper, 40K miles on both for $2,600. That leaves me with $4,900. That's a nice big cam and ported heads and an upgraded clutch plus labor. With the money i get from working, not to mention my birthday is coming up and my grandparents love to throw money at me, i'd be able to pay off the insurance and still have a beast of a car. Of course this is just a pipe dream for now. It's not so much the go that i'm concerned with on my car but the front end torments me with it's lack of...well, anything. It's just kind of there. Sometimes i'll pull into a parking spot and then as i'm coming out of the store, i'll see either the side or the rear of my car and think "Wow, that's a really nice car.....wait, that's my car!". I don't like the look of an aftermarket hood of any sort on a red Firebird. The 98+ WS6 style makes me drool. I could sit and gawk at a WS6 all day. My car already has an exhuast system that i don't like, a boring front end, a color that i don't really like and so on. If i could get a black LT1, i could just swap the front end. Sure i'd miss out on all the added features that the LS1's got but the look is worth it in my opinion. I'm not going to go through all of the trouble to have the color changed on my car. I'd be much better off just finding a black F-body.

As for the gas mileage, i'd assume that the previous owner over oiled the heck out of the K&N filter, not to mention that after 10 years (11 technically as it was sold in 1994) of having the same plugs, wires, cap, rotor, etc that it could use some new stuff. I accelerate to speed and keep it at nice low RPM's. I usually take main roads with a 40MPH speed limit at around 43- 45MPH in 5th gear. That keeps me at something like 1500 RPM's. On the parkway, speedlimit around here is 55 but if i have the car in 6th and go and slower than 64 MPH, my SES light comes on. I had it checked and i was told that my gas cap wasn't tight enough. My window has been broken forever. I can literally roll down my drivers side window half way and then slide it back and forth about 3-4 inches. I took it to a mechanic today to be looked at. I was told that something was broken and i'll have to leave it there the whole day to be fixed. That's probably a $250 job. I still maintain the car really well even though i plan on selling it. I wash it when i can, wax it and Armor All the interior to the point that my dashboard shines like Ken's Firehawk (or his head when he put that Zaino on it lol). The biggest PITA will be putting the rear seats back in. Taking the back out wasn't pleasant. Wish me luck...or don't if you want me to keep it lol.
          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
          SOLD- Kinda miss it
          SOLD- Good riddance!
          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

i keep hearing you talk fieros..... I better give you the rundown. They are not convenient to work on. The engine is in the rear, the coolong system up front. you had better be a mechanic because most shops don't want to mess with them as they aren't the average cookie cutter front driver, nor are they a front engine rear drive. The base suspension suck, much is shared from stuff like the Citation. The electrical system is not too swift either, headlight electronics are bad and usually there are cooling problems. The plus side is they look cool, not everyone has one and the platform is ripe for customizing. Parts aren't as plentiful either. The bottom line is if you don't want to wark on a car now, you had better not end up with a Fiero. At least not a powertrain swapped one.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              Bah..... you just need some seat time in a really boring econbox to keep your perception honest. 14 mpg make no sense, especially with a stick shift. 14s in the quarter doesn't sound right either. Sounds like you just have some tuning and perhaps driving issues. In any case, hang around anyway. It seems like those that get rid of their f-body eventually find their way back home.
              This is very true...it doesn't take long before you realize other cars just dont tickle you the same way
              -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
              98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
              98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
              94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

trouble is.. hp is like tire tread wear.... to make hp, you need to burn fuel, more air in...and more air out...

to get traction, you need soft rubber....hence forth...rapid tread wear on perf. tires...

its called: pay to play..............

goodl luck no matter what you do...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                  I've seen an LT1/ T-56 combo in the paper, 40K miles on both for $2,600. .
                  The T56 will not fit in the Fiero. The Fiero mounts its engine transversly like a front wheel drive car, only in the rear instead.

You will be limited to a selection of front wheel drive transmissions. If you go with a V8 you will need the adaptor plate kit for it to fit. If the motor makes any serious power you may have issues destroying transmissions.

My uncle once made a kit car from a fiero. He chopped the entire rearend off the car, built a tube frame rear section and mounted a 383 latterally with a Porsche transmission mounted behind it. The trans was actually mounted upsude down to fit right and he used an adapter plate to get it bolted to the motor. The suspension was all custom with upper and lower control arms and 4 coil over shocks. The half shafts were custom ordered.

All this was done after he decided the stock powertrain / suspension configuration would not withstand the horsepower he was making.

The first attempt involved the stock transmission / suspension and a L98 from a Corvette mounted laterally with an adaptor plate. The results were poor.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                    The T56 will not fit in the Fiero. The Fiero mounts its engine transversly like a front wheel drive car, only in the rear instead.

You will be limited to a selection of front wheel drive transmissions. If you go with a V8 you will need the adaptor plate kit for it to fit. If the motor makes any serious power you may have issues destroying transmissions.

My uncle once made a kit car from a fiero. He chopped the entire rearend off the car, built a tube frame rear section and mounted a 383 latterally with a Porsche transmission mounted behind it. The trans was actually mounted upsude down to fit right and he used an adapter plate to get it bolted to the motor. The suspension was all custom with upper and lower control arms and 4 coil over shocks. The half shafts were custom ordered.

All this was done after he decided the stock powertrain / suspension configuration would not withstand the horsepower he was making.

The first attempt involved the stock transmission / suspension and a L98 from a Corvette mounted laterally with an adaptor plate. The results were poor.

Alas... a tale of truths about modded fieros. If you have aspirations of powertrain swaps, the ones that work well are the Cadillac Northstar with accompanying auto transmission, the N/A or supercharged 3.8 with it's auto trans. The Cadillac 4.9 is another swap that seems fairly successful. Chevy V8 conversions have the motor offset to one side and really load the suspension with unequal weigh distribution.... not a really good swap. I've even seen a 455 toronado and trans (longitudinal trans to boot) swapped in and it pulls the front wheels ona launch with easy low 12 timeslips. Doesn't handle worth the crap though will so much weight in the rear. I think the best swap would be:

T/A specialties Aluminum 3.8 block, turbo and beefed 4 speed automatic. The weight distribution would be fantastic and the power to weight ration would make it a real burner. Of course that aluminum block is $$$$ though. An iron block would work just fine.

Just to throw something out there..... a quad 4 and a turbo makes the car haul while keeping the handling neutral.

Comment

I don't really think i have a choice now. I think i'm stuck with the car . It looks like it got nailed with a shopping cart ( i work at a food store) or something and i'm not going to spend all the money having the body repaired only to sell it. I also need to get the drivers side window fixed, then i need to put the back seats in, then i'd need to explain why the power antenna is broken and why the nose of the car is maroon whereas the rest of the car is bright red and so on. Maybe a cam and roller rockers will satisfy me for the time being. I want at least 320 horsepower to the wheels and comparable torque numbers. I think i know why i feel my car is so slow. People were always saying how the Viper wasn't an "off the line" performer. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds sounds pretty good off the line to me. I got used to my dad's car throwing me back in the seat and keeping me there. I guess i was expecting something similar since everyone bragged about how fast their LT1's were off the line (granted i can chirp second even if i'm not a WOT). I planned on putting all my money towards suspension and motor mods. Now that i plan on taking Jiu Jitsu, i'm going to need to put money towards that ($130 a month for lessons and a gym membership). I also plan on getting a tattoo after my birthday which is going to be $300. After that i'm thinking about a nice set of SFC and sway bars. I need a new clutch first though and i'm going to need new tires soon. I really wanted a third gen since they're lighter and have more room on the interior. I was going to get something that already had a worked motor. I wish the Camaro i had called up on last year had worked out for me. It was a 96 Camaro (maybe earlier, i forget) with a cam and roller rockers, headers, upgraded clutch and some other stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if i had some more money and a friend or two that knew what they were doing. I'd never be able to do the headers on my car. I can't even change the plugs/wires. I'm pretty angry. I really wanted something different. I'm pretty sick of my car. Maybe i'll go punch it in the nose
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      SOLD- Good riddance!

Comment

I don't really think i have a choice now. I think i'm stuck with the car . It looks like it got nailed with a shopping cart ( i work at a food store) or something and i'm not going to spend all the money having the body repaired only to sell it. I also need to get the drivers side window fixed, then i need to put the back seats in, then i'd need to explain why the power antenna is broken and why the nose of the car is maroon whereas the rest of the car is bright red and so on. Maybe a cam and roller rockers will satisfy me for the time being. I want at least 320 horsepower to the wheels and comparable torque numbers. I think i know why i feel my car is so slow. People were always saying how the Viper wasn't an "off the line" performer. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds sounds pretty good off the line to me. I got used to my dad's car throwing me back in the seat and keeping me there. I guess i was expecting something similar since everyone bragged about how fast their LT1's were off the line (granted i can chirp second even if i'm not a WOT). I planned on putting all my money towards suspension and motor mods. Now that i plan on taking Jiu Jitsu, i'm going to need to put money towards that ($130 a month for lessons and a gym membership). I also plan on getting a tattoo after my birthday which is going to be $300. After that i'm thinking about a nice set of SFC and sway bars. I need a new clutch first though and i'm going to need new tires soon. I really wanted a third gen since they're lighter and have more room on the interior. I was going to get something that already had a worked motor. I wish the Camaro i had called up on last year had worked out for me. It was a 96 Camaro (maybe earlier, i forget) with a cam and roller rockers, headers, upgraded clutch and some other stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if i had some more money and a friend or two that knew what they were doing. I'd never be able to do the headers on my car. I can't even change the plugs/wires. I'm pretty angry. I really wanted something different. I'm pretty sick of my car. Maybe i'll go punch it in the nose
                        Dude, if you hate the car that much, then just sell it already. No sense in constantly reminding yourself how much you hate something. You've got a great platform to do some real good wok with, but if you're not gonna do anything on it, why bother? If its simply a money issue, jobs aren't that hard to find. And $130/month for Jiu Jitsu?? Dude, I was taking Tae Kwon Do, Ju-jitsu and Eskrima for $90/month. Is the instructor worth that much to you? I'm not tryin' to rag on ya, just trying to point some things out. Good luck on your choice man...I know its a hard one.

Oh, and by the way, nice quote from Sanitarium in your sig.
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                          Dude, if you hate the car that much, then just sell it already. No sense in constantly reminding yourself how much you hate something. You've got a great platform to do some real good wok with, but if you're not gonna do anything on it, why bother? If its simply a money issue, jobs aren't that hard to find. And $130/month for Jiu Jitsu?? Dude, I was taking Tae Kwon Do, Ju-jitsu and Eskrima for $90/month. Is the instructor worth that much to you? I'm not tryin' to rag on ya, just trying to point some things out. Good luck on your choice man...I know its a hard one.

Oh, and by the way, nice quote from Sanitarium in your sig.
                          It's not just Jiu Jitsu lessons. The dojo is in the upper level of a gym so you're actually paying for a gym membership and martial arts lessons. I'm not sure if location affects the cost of martial arts but i live on Long Island where everything costs an arm and a leg. I don't think anyone would be willing to give me an even half decent amount for the car so i might as well suck it up. I made up a list of stuff that i want to do to my car if i ever get around to it. Here goes-

aluminum flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, throttle body coolant bypass (i've heard a lot about it but i'm not sure what to do nor do i know if there are any negative effects), MAF sensor, headers, cam, LT4 heads (ported), stroke it out to a 381 or 383 (thanks Fred), roller rockers, LT4 intake (ported, SFC's, STB, LCA's, sway bars, lowering springs, upgrade the sound system and eventually i want to add a turbo. Of course i'll be 40 by the time this happens but i have to keep myself occupied somehow.

Saturday i saw something that made me happy. Someone pulled onto the Southern State Parkway in a blue C-5. That thing sounded mean! I'm guessing not only a cat back but headers too. He was driving it how a Vette was meant to be driven. I could hear him slamming through the gears. I was green with jealousy .

I really don't like my car but i might as well make the best of it. I have something that not only do i get tons of compliments on but all of my friends and co-workers envy me for. I've had a group of high school kids (guess it makes sense since i was right around the block from my old high school) scream "Look at that f---ing car!" as i drove past them. That made my grandpa nearly wet himself. I sure as heck didn't expect it.

Yes Steve, i must admit that Sanitarium is amongst my fav's right next to Fade to Black, Battery and Blackened and every other song before Load (which was an appropriately titled album as it was a load of crap )
                          SOLD- Kinda miss it
                          SOLD- Good riddance!

Comment

I swear! I guess I'm going to have to start passing out Blue Belly pills!

Two weeks ago it was Steve! Now its Nightrage! Who's next!????? The doctors in!

Let me tell about a past expierence! Back in 1997 I used to drive a Mustang GT. It was a 5speed stick shift. I had nothing in the past but Furds!

I kept looking at this green formula that was at a pontiac dealership near by. It look lean, mean, and ya know all that good stuff! So the more I looked the more I wanted it. I stop by and asked if I could take her for a test drive and they said yes sir! It was an automatic.

I waited till out of site and floored it! Sideways we went and the sound of that LT1 engine. Oh!, I just fell in love right there. I traded that day!

About 2 years later I had to trade it to a 1998 Z71 Truck with 350 engine. Now don't get me wrong; it was a sweet truck but it wasn't an f-body. I missed the car so bad I was depressed for well.........till I got an f-body again which is what I now have a Sweeeeeeet! bright red Z28.

Bottom line! when it's in your blood you can't get rid of it!
                            The guy at the pontiac dealership said son you will be back as he grined at me

When I get mad at the car because of what ever I just take her for a ride and the sound of that LT1 rumbling brings a smile that only a mother could love!

Later Lee!
                            Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

It's not just Jiu Jitsu lessons. The dojo is in the upper level of a gym so you're actually paying for a gym membership and martial arts lessons. I'm not sure if location affects the cost of martial arts but i live on Long Island where everything costs an arm and a leg. I don't think anyone would be willing to give me an even half decent amount for the car so i might as well suck it up. I made up a list of stuff that i want to do to my car if i ever get around to it. Here goes-

aluminum flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, throttle body coolant bypass (i've heard a lot about it but i'm not sure what to do nor do i know if there are any negative effects), MAF sensor, headers, cam, LT4 heads (ported), stroke it out to a 381 or 383 (thanks Fred), roller rockers, LT4 intake (ported, SFC's, STB, LCA's, sway bars, lowering springs, upgrade the sound system and eventually i want to add a turbo. Of course i'll be 40 by the time this happens but i have to keep myself occupied somehow.

Saturday i saw something that made me happy. Someone pulled onto the Southern State Parkway in a blue C-5. That thing sounded mean! I'm guessing not only a cat back but headers too. He was driving it how a Vette was meant to be driven. I could hear him slamming through the gears. I was green with jealousy .

I really don't like my car but i might as well make the best of it. I have something that not only do i get tons of compliments on but all of my friends and co-workers envy me for. I've had a group of high school kids (guess it makes sense since i was right around the block from my old high school) scream "Look at that f---ing car!" as i drove past them. That made my grandpa nearly wet himself. I sure as heck didn't expect it.

Yes Steve, i must admit that Sanitarium is amongst my fav's right next to Fade to Black, Battery and Blackened and every other song before Load (which was an appropriately titled album as it was a load of crap )
                              Do some looking around, there's private dojos that cost less than that. When I took TKD, it was only $70/mo. by itself.

Most of those mods are pretty cheap and can be done fairly soon. The TB bypass is about $15 if you want the kit from BMR (wouldn't be a bad idea) and takes about 15 min. to do. LCAs would be next with a good set of reloc. brackets, it'll run ya about $160 for everything if you opt for the chrome-moly arms. Couple those with a good panhard rod amd sway bars, total of $425 for everything if you go for chrome-moly again. If you haven't done it yet, get the throttle body air foil. Its only $40, takes 10 min. to install and does give you some gain immediately and probably helps to amplify future mods a little more (I would imagine so with the smoother air flow). The 1LE driveshaft will run you about $260 and takes about an hour to install. SFCs will run you about $200-350, depending on brand, style and install type. The SLP bolt-ins I got are about $320 and take about 30 min./side to install, pretty easy too and great feel after they're in. A better cat-back would probably be a good idea too. While it may seem like a lot at first, you don't have to get everything all at once. A little here and there goes a long way

And, what's wrong with Load and ReLoad? How can you not like Fuel?? lol

Originally posted by LeeS97Z28
                              I swear! I guess I'm going to have to start passing out Blue Belly pills!

Two weeks ago it was Steve! Now its Nightrage! Who's next!????? The doctors in!

Let me tell about a past expierence! Back in 1997 I used to drive a Mustang GT. It was a 5speed stick shift. I had nothing in the past but Furds!

I kept looking at this green formula that was at a pontiac dealership near by. It look lean, mean, and ya know all that good stuff! So the more I looked the more I wanted it. I stop by and asked if I could take her for a test drive and they said yes sir! It was an automatic.

I waited till out of site and floored it! Sideways we went and the sound of that LT1 engine. Oh!, I just fell in love right there. I traded that day!

About 2 years later I had to trade it to a 1998 Z71 Truck with 350 engine. Now don't get me wrong; it was a sweet truck but it wasn't an f-body. I missed the car so bad I was depressed for well.........till I got an f-body again which is what I now have a Sweeeeeeet! bright red Z28.

Bottom line! when it's in your blood you can't get rid of it!
                              The guy at the pontiac dealership said son you will be back as he grined at me

When I get mad at the car because of what ever I just take her for a ride and the sound of that LT1 rumbling brings a smile that only a mother could love!

Later Lee!
                              Yeah, I remember. Why do you think I'm in on this too? lol
                              Steve
                              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                                And, what's wrong with Load and ReLoad? How can you not like Fuel?? lol
                                I know I quench my thirst with gasoline
                                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                                X