price on trans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price on trans

what parts exactly should i use to rebuild my trans, my 3rd and 4th gear servo are going. this is for a 1994 4L60E. I was thinking a hardened sunshell, TCI kevlar bands and clutches, corvette servo... and a 2200-2400 stall??
    any suggestions? prices?brands? any help greatly appreciated
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

you are on the right track...... also opt for a 23 element low sprag.

Comment

i got quoted 300 for a bench rebuild just for labor
      i also got a price for 227.99 for a TCI pro super kit
      and 334 for a B+M 2200-2400 stall
      and pfrobubly around 50 dollars for a trans cooler

anybody run a setup like this, or anyone who has had their trans rebuilt and beefed up how did you go? what brands and parts and how much did you pay?suggestions please!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much
      1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Originally posted by redbird94
        what parts exactly should i use to rebuild my trans, my 3rd and 4th gear servo are going. this is for a 1994 4L60E. I was thinking a hardened sunshell, TCI kevlar bands and clutches, corvette servo... and a 2200-2400 stall??
        any suggestions? prices?brands? any help greatly appreciated
        Not too sure what you mean by your 3rd and 4th servo are going. Servos are basically just a "hard part" that provides a specifically shaped fluid apply area for the 2nd and 4th shift. There is no 3rd gear servo. Unless your servos are physically cracked or damaged and leaking fluid, they don't just "go out".

Give the guys a call at PATC (Performance Automotive and Transmission) at 318-742-9296. They will give a complete breakdown of all the reccomended specific parts and pricing you should expect to pay.

Comment

Working...
        X