power to manual seat conversion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power to manual seat conversion?

was wondering if there was a way to convert the power seat track/bracket assembly to manual. if not how much roughly would the dealer charge for manual seat bracket and tracks for cloth seats in a 94 f-body camaro. the other thing is could i use the passenger side tracks and bracket for the driver and vice versa? also the "bracket" is what is mounted to the seat and then the "bracket" slides on the "tracks" which are mounted to the floor right? just a little confused... or if anyone on this forum has a a manual seat track and bracket i would be interested. thanks for any input,

-chris

The manual seats are bolted to the floor by only four small bolts, very easy to install, my best guess would be to find some in a salvage yard. Then bolt the manual seat frame to your seats removing the power seat frame. Just some input for ya
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

or just get a 3rd gen seat bracket and track and bolt them to ur seats. cheap and plentiful
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

3rd gen seat tracks\brackets fit in 4th gens too?

-chris

Comment

yup. thats why 3rd genners love swapping 4th gen seats in, 4 bolts and a couple wires(if u want the power seats)
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
          X