NFB-GM Loses 1.1 Billion Dollars...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB-GM Loses 1.1 Billion Dollars...

so far in the year 2005. Nothing we already didn't know, but I came across this article and figured I'd share.

GM Article
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

They won't be able to hang on like this for much longer.... and with the SEC subpoena'ing the accounting records for Delphi -- it's all over but the ing.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I smell a restructure in the winds of change. It could be the best thing for them. Cutting though all the corporate red tape and beaurocracy can only help the company and the end consumer. I would just hope that product development doesn't stagnate during the restructure. I am chomping at the bit to see the new Solstice and Sky.

Comment

Working...
      X