1997 Chevy Cavalier Z-24
    2001 Honda CR-V
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

Full coverage on all cars
    100-300-50 K coverage
    2 drivers- Married
    Male 33
    Female 34
    Clean records for well over 6 years, no accidents for 10 years, homeowners.

$580 for the Chevy per year
    $619 for the Honda per year
    $774 for the T/A per year

$1973 per year, I pay once a year (October)
    (comes out to $164 per month total)

I plan on dropping the Chevys insurance to just liability which is gonna save me $282 a year, for a total of $1691 per year or $140 per month. I really cant complain. Try other insurance companys for rates, it can help a great deal. I have been with Travelers Ins. for over 4 years on the cars and they just dont seem to raise the rates. I was with Farmers and Allstate and they always jacked the rates around on me. Try insweb as they give you realtime insurance rates from alot of different companys.

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
      Would you want to go to a hospital/doctor that not only your insurance company refers but they own as well? Who's best interest is that doctor lookin after? Yours or the man who pays him???(kinda like hmo only worse)
      Hey just because my doctor was coming on to me, doesn't mean you can call him names

Thank you Family Guy
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I have insurance with ESURANCE.COM and I save $1500/year compared to State Farm and Allstate, even Progressive. And the claims department ain't bad. Just try it out. You might save a bunch of money.

Comment

Working...
        X