Who is from Illinois?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is from Illinois?

I've noticed a few members are from Illinois. I'm going to school an hour east of Peoria, 1.45 min north of the Quad Cities. Macomb Illinois, home of Western Illinois University.

Where are you other Illinoians(spelling?) from?

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

I'm from Moline, north of Macom in the Quad City area right along the Mississippi. I went camping last year at Argyle Lake. Which if I remember was about twenty minutes from Macom. Beautiful Campground
    Beau

97 Red Firebird 3.8L stock (for sale) & Now a 97 Firehawk

Comment

Originally posted by 97redV6Bird
      I'm from Moline, north of Macom in the Quad City area right along the Mississippi. I went camping last year at Argyle Lake. Which if I remember was about twenty minutes from Macom. Beautiful Campground

Yeah, very nice place!

I go clay shooting there monthly

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I am originally from Illinois. Grew up about 45 minutes north of Peoria, and went to UofI.

Comment

West of Chicago here....Aurora.

My dad grew up in Moline. Hey red bird.....have any Franks pizza lately?? Good stuff. Oh, and you can't forget the Maid Rite sandwiches.
          John
          97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
          02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
          99 Bravada

Comment

i'm from oak lawn if any of you know were that is.

Comment

Originally posted by blownTA
              i'm from oak lawn if any of you know were that is.
              I had my back surgery at Oak Lawn Hospital actually...around Cicero Ave. and 95th.

I myself am from Cicero...borders the western part of Chicago.
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

My dad moved to oklahoma from up north..ive heard great!!! things about franks pizza
                your racing 16 year old Camaro Berlinetta Digital Camaro 202 heads 4 barrel and soon to be headers with 4 inch running back

Comment

Im in Schaumburg about 15 miles west of downtown chicago. I just went to an open house at western illinois this past weekend. I am going to study law enforcment but specialize in security. I am going to be there second semester next year. I have to finish my associates degree first.
                  tom
                  1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                    I am going to study law enforcment. I have to finish my associates degree first.
                    tom
                    Beat ya too it, Tom! I'm just finishing up my last semester this month after 2 years at Morain Valley.
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Hanover park Illinois....
                      2 firebirds are better the 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundrahog
                        West of Chicago here....Aurora.

My dad grew up in Moline. Hey red bird.....have any Franks pizza lately?? Good stuff. Oh, and you can't forget the Maid Rite sandwiches.
                        Oh yeah, I actually know the owner of Franks, he's a good guy and my Ex-girlfriend works at Maid Rite, I miss the free food anyway . I had no idea there where so many people from Illinois on this board, we might have to plan some kind of get together sometime

P.S. I know everyone shares my disapointment at the game a couple weeks ago
                        Beau

97 Red Firebird 3.8L stock (for sale) & Now a 97 Firehawk

Comment

I'm in Nashville, Illinois, about 50 miles east of St. Louis, Mo.
                          2002 WS6 Convertible
                          Hurst shifter
                          mild carbon fiber interior accents

Comment

Im in the McHenry/Johnsburg/Fox Lake/Crystal Lake area of illinois, bout 50 miles northwest of Chicago
                            "Keep your Wheels a spinnin and the beavers a grinnin!"

My G Ride:
                            1985 Chevy Camaro
                            383 Stroker
                            Edelbrock Performer Carb, Edelbrock 6089 Aluminum Heads, Speedpro 4000 series Cam, KB pistons, Chromemoly Rings, Rollertip Rocker Arms, Holley Fuel Pump, Headers (w/ y-pipe), Torker II Manifold, Comp Magnum Roller Rockers, 4:11 Posi Rear, 700R4 Trans with reverse manual valve body w/ B&M Mega Shifter, & NOS
                            My car @ Cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by 85Iroc383
                              Im in the Crystal Lake area of illinois, bout 50 miles northwest of Chicago
                              Where they filmed the first Jason
                              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                              X