Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB:Net10 Wireless?

http://www.net10wireless.com/home_pa...task=home_page

Virgin Mobile sucks as a pay as you go phone so I was considering going with a phone plan. Then I found this site and I was wondering has anyone heard of this company? I did some basic math figuring and found out that with most contracts unless you talk an assload of weekend and night minutes you come out to paying around 12 cents a minute unless you go with a really big plan. So I was wondering has anyone heard of net10 or know anything about their service?

Thanks
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

The best prepaid I've found is T-mobile, $100=1000minutes, that last a whole year with no hidden charges. With net 10 you'd have to spend $300 to get a full year of service.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
      The best prepaid I've found is T-mobile, $100=1000minutes, that last a whole year with no hidden charges. With net 10 you'd have to spend $300 to get a full year of service.
      Thanks for the idea. I was looking at cingular's service but I don't like way their plan is not flat rate.
      1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

Comment

Are you looking for a pay as you go phone or for a contract?
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
        X