94 z trans problem.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 z trans problem.............

Damn here i go agian .. Well i told you guys that i had a problem with my transmission off of my 94 z 28. well i have found a trans for 75 dollars and pulled it my self. Dropped my others trans out of my car ... NOW .... On the passenger side part of the tranny there is those wire connections ... Has little prongs in it . wires with tips. What it that for ? Will it cause it to leak if not closed all the way ... This car has givin me trouble .... Also this trans was in a flood ... is there anyway that the trans could be messed up any ? Since it is extrenally closed seals ? but if you have any answers then let me know .. I need to really know why it is leaking like that by the connection .. .Also i am still selling it . .. .. Will deliver for good pay .. let me know ..... thanks

4L60E I am assuming? The harness connector that plugs into the transmission on the passenger side is the way the PCM controls the shifts, line pressure, and TC lockup.

I would be slightly leary of a transmission that has been in a flood. Drain the fluid and see how it looks. You may also want to pull the pan and just inspect the valvebody and filter.

Comment

Working...
    X