rough running when cold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough running when cold

i have just had a mini service done on my car while i was on vacation (oil and filter. trans flush fuel filter drive belt ) the guy that done the work had a new flushing machine deliverd and the sales man wanted to demonstrait all of it features so they tryed it out on my car. they flushed the power stering fluid and replaced it and they flushed the fuel system as well. now the car is very hard to start when cold. when it does start it idles very low or stalls or hunts ie pulses up and aprox 200 rpm. once it warms up and showes 100 on the temp gauge it settles down but still seams to hessetate when you mash the throttle. when driving the car does not get very hot as i have a 160 stat in it and i do most of my driving at night (it is cold over here in the uk) and the temp gauge only just goes over the 100 mark. the only thing i found was the IAT plug was not conected but this has not made any differince to the problem any help you can give will be welcomed
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs
Working...
X