trans info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trans info

Hey will the trans out of the trans am .. The car was a 93 . But yet it has the E plug on the passenger side . Also the speed sensor . Nothing about the trans looked diffrent from the one i pulled out of my car .The thing is , I think that on the trans am it has a button that says shift performance . What is that for ? OVER DRIVE ? Don't know . But my car is acting like it is not going into overdrive ? It's not a 700r4 tranny . Because it has not lines for the vaccum. Can it be that the pump is not getting enough pressure ? Don't know . I have talked to alot of ppl and they said it can be the pump or the E plug or the whatever,,,, By the way I am useing my TC off of my camaro not the trans am one ? Can that make a diffrence ? This is really buggin me out . Spending all this time on the car and not getting crap out of it ... Let me know what you think

the door said dec 93.... so it was made it dec but released in 94 so its a 94, and your 3 qts low buddy i bet that will fix your prob

Comment

Working...
    X