NFB: friggin prisoners!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: friggin prisoners!!!!!!!

they didnt put a space between the "LS2" and "GTO". i tried to reorder them with the space online and it wont let me...i have to go to DMV......

this state is so puckkkered up its not funny............

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

It's hard to get good help these days.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

man that rear-end is smokin...

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
        man that rear-end is smokin...
        I had too many peppers with dinner.

My rear-end is smokin...

Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          I had too many peppers with dinner.

My rear-end is smokin...

Don't they make a cream for that? lol
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
            Don't they make a cream for that? lol
            I aint putting my hands anywhere near that thing. Once the volcano goes back to sleep I will attend to it.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I aint putting my hands anywhere near that thing. Once the volcano goes back to sleep I will attend to it.
              Dude, waaaaay too much info. lol And I don't even wanna know why you call it the volcano! lol
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                Dude, waaaaay too much info. lol And I don't even wanna know why you call it the volcano! lol
                What elso do you call something that erupts violently spewing forth.... well... you get the point.
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:

Comment

"My bunghole, it goes bongo, jungo jungo jungo, rraaango, rrrrrrrrrrapapapapapapapapa!" lol
                  Steve

Comment

Man, this thread went into the shi**er quickly
                    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                      Man, this thread went into the shi**er quickly

Here Here to that!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Hijackers
                        Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry 94Formula
                          Hijackers

Gotta love Air Force One
                          Steve

Comment

What elso do you call something that erupts violently spewing forth.... well... you get the point.
                            I should have stayed in bed this morning

Liscense plate looks good Ken. It's a shame that they screwed it up, but non the less, makes the rear end look a 'lil better.

:EDIT:
                            I'm extremely tired this morning, and just realized what I said. If I get any jokes on that, I'm gonna go nuts
                            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Rotflmao
                              1983 Z28 R.I.P. 406 Stock Bottom End(threw a rod through the oil pan), S/R Torquer Heads, Performer Rpm Intake, Holley 780 Vac Sec,3.73 7.5 10 bolt, Best ET 13.17@106mph

Comment

Working...
                              X