NFB--New Impala SS Commercial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB--New Impala SS Commercial

Just saw a commercial for the new Impala SS (supercharged). Has anyone seen the numbers for it? And for the Monte Carlo SS (supercharged)?

I think they are interesting, but I think tehy were stretching the credibility a bit by having '409' playing as background music!!
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

yep. both run 240 hp. chevy has a whole section of it's webpage dedicated to all the new SS cars, lots of pics and stats and ish
    www.chevy.com

Comment

Speaking of the SS cars. Im considering buying the Silverado SS. I was set on buying a new dodge ram. but...working at a gm dealership and seeing those beauties back in make ready make me want one...bad!
      1996 WS6 T/A - M6,not stock
      2004 GTO - M6, stock
      lost rides
      2003 Silverado SS - stock
      2000 Yamaha R1 - fast enough stock

Comment

They should throw the engine from the Silverado SS into the Impala SS. Now were talking about perfomance!

Comment

I am just not impressed witht eh Silverado SS as a extended cab. If it was a regualr cab with a short box, I might even be tempted.
          2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

Actually... Chevy is working on a regular cab SS with the 6.0 and a stripped interior with a cloth bench seat and manual tranny. Not expected to compete with the Lightning, but it will be signifigantly cheaper.

http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/auto...vrolet/ss.html

Comment

Thot I read soemthing about that, but will wait to see if it is really that much cheaper. Seems to me that Chevy has built up such an expectation for teh reg cab SS that I''ll bet it comes in at $30,000 or maybe a bit more (based on a loaded Monte carlo with just teh upgraded V-6 (not the SC) being $30,000 now.

Comment

...With those numbers on the reg. cab SS production truck. It looks like it would compete with a lightning

..and those numbers produced...without adding a SC. that is nice
                1996 WS6 T/A - M6,not stock
                2004 GTO - M6, stock
                lost rides
                2003 Silverado SS - stock
                2000 Yamaha R1 - fast enough stock

Comment

Working...
                X