Anyone ever been spanked by an excursion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been spanked by an excursion

My friend matt, who has entirely too much money and owns a racing supply company, spanked my a$$ with his ford excursion. This was a pretty bad because A: its a ford and B: it's about the size of a motorhome. Anyrate I guess thats the kind of stuff you can expect from a guy with that much money. This guy towed his viper to the track, dropped the trailer, and proceeded to munch on all the imports while leaving the viper parked on the trailer. Pretty funny to see the expressions of all the honda guys when the got smashed by and SUV.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

What kind of times did he run?
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

13.8's consistantly, but at 3875ft above sea level. Stock Lt1's run 14.8 here.

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Wow what mods does he have donr to make his truck run that fast? Sounds like a fun sleeper There is a 2000 or 2001 Tahoe around here that has a low compression engine and an STS turbo that most likely embarass my car. Never seen it run before but it is a pretty cool daily driver.
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

lmao! man dont worry about it, i got smoked by a green excursion at the track that ran a 13.56 man did i get made fun of but then he proceeded to take down 2 more of my buddys lol that things boosting atleast 20lbs lol it sounds scary and that black cloud it leaves at the line can kill
          1967 Camaro "Project"
          1972 Chevelle "454"
          1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Yup. When hiking with 40 lbs on my shoulders up though the mountains. 15 miles kicked my butt.

Comment

All kinds of mods guys: he's got the chip, a bigger turbo, 3.5 in exaust, propane injected, blow of valve, etc. He also had the worlds fasted dodge stealth (no nitrous) up unitl about a month and a half ago when one of his customers beat his time. You can check all that out at dynamic racing.com

Comment

lol

A couple weeks ago I ran my Caprice for a best of 14.6...I thought that was pretty good for a heavy car, then I saw a huge Chevy Silverado ext cab with the duramax diesel run a 12.8...It also had a cloud of lethal black smoke all the way down the track...There were three of those trucks there, the other two were in the mid 13s...The track announcer said the prior week there was one out there with a 140 mph trap...lol speed rules
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
                  A couple weeks ago I ran my Caprice for a best of 14.6...I thought that was pretty good for a heavy car, then I saw a huge Chevy Silverado ext cab with the duramax diesel run a 12.8...It also had a cloud of lethal black smoke all the way down the track...There were three of those trucks there, the other two were in the mid 13s...The track announcer said the prior week there was one out there with a 140 mph trap...lol speed rules
                  Funny you should bring that up. Last night while cruising home a champagne colored, four door silverado got me pretty good. He didn't really pull me that hard, but he was inching away from me. Trucks are crazy now days.

Comment

to think the the duramax is roughly 700-800# mostly aluminum little more than bbc wieght. and more responsive to bolt ons than a ls-1. just by putting intake and exhaust it jumps up 120hp and 250ftlbs at the tires. not to metion u can run n2o and propane combined. got to drive on of my budy's empty its almost a nightmare on dry payment 4x4 is required.

Comment

A friend of mine from school has a supercharged durango. He runs 16psi consistantly and also has a 200 shot for when that isn't enough for him. It's insane. Needless to say this kid is insanely rich and gets whatever he wants. The thing looks decent and is the ultimate sleeper.

Comment

Working...
                      X