Newbie - Nice Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - Nice Site

I actually have a w-body (98 GTP) but wanted to check out your site and see what was going on in the f-body world as well. Also, great place to find some upgrades to my GTP (TB, MAF, Brakes).

Originally posted by ch11880
    I actually have a w-body (98 GTP) but wanted to check out your site and see what was going on in the f-body world as well. Also, great place to find some upgrades to my GTP (TB, MAF, Brakes).
    pontiacs are welcome here..........

hee heeee

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Great... and who knows, maybe the next car will be a w-body. I've always thought they were great cars.

Comment

My daily driver is a W-body.

1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4-door

16" alloy wheels, 4-Wheel disk with ABS, 4-wheel independant suspension, 3.1L V6, leather interior, digital climate controls, CD & Cassette stereo with steering wheel controls for the radio and HVAC. new Goodyear tires, 50,000 miles, so far.

Welcome to the forum!
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Welcome to the forums
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Welcome!

My first new car was a W body as well. I had a 1993 Lumina Z34 coupe. It was my favorite car I ever owned until I bought the Bird. The only problem was the 3.4L twin-dual cam engine was a great idea, but poorly executed. It was still a blast on the highway though.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
            X