Me Vs. 350z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me Vs. 350z

My buddy just bought a new 350z and he wants to meet me at the track this July. His is an auto as well as mine. Can I take him with the mods listed below?

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

should be a pretty good race. I would like to think that you would win tho in a 1/4 stretch. good luck and dont race on the street please.
    -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by lt14mla
      should be a pretty good race. I would like to think that you would win tho in a 1/4 stretch. good luck and dont race on the street please.

Thanks... of course not, only on the track.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

you should easily beat him
        1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
        1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

I raced a one at LACR track elevation 2700' . I race in my 95 a4, LM,susp, CAI. I easliy beat him every time. His best was 15.2 .
          I played with one with my GTO and just walked away from him.

As long as you have good traction, easy win
          2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
            My buddy just bought a new 350z and he wants to meet me at the track this July. His is an auto as well as mine. Can I take him with the mods listed below?
            Coupe or Roadster? If it is the coupe, which motor the 287hp or the 300hp?

Either way, the race should go in your favor given good traction on your part. It will be close though considering he weighs alot less than you do.

Comment

Here in KC the elevation is about 1000 feet. I saw a girl running her 350z auto and was in the low 15s consistently. I think I saw her dip into the 14s one time.

Saw a couple of manual cars running in the high 14s also.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                Coupe or Roadster? If it is the coupe, which motor the 287hp or the 300hp?

Either way, the race should go in your favor given good traction on your part. It will be close though considering he weighs alot less than you do.

It's a coupe... It should be a fun race, sometimes the closer the race the more fun. He's a good guy, so there will be no heart feelings when I win.

Comment

your torque should take over about 1/3 the way down the track.. stay on it... you'll get em!

i had one jump me on the interstate today.... i downshifted to third and wasted him..... backed off quick...let him go.... fun though. no traffic or i would have just smiled at him instead.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                  X