Girl Next Door

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
    a girl that row her own gears and do it right...mMMmmmmm.
    Remember this is a family forum.

Comment

My wife is really into trucks. She says her favorite sound in the world is the sound of a deisel engine idling. I don't get it, but she IS a farm girl, so I guess that explains it. Her dad has bred and raised horses since she was a baby, and so she has been riding since she could sit upright on a horse. So, every time a big truck goes by, especially one pulling a horse trailer, she rubber-necks the way we would looking at a C6-Z06. She even gets mad when she sees lowered trucks, cause "you can't haul anything with that!" The only problems are, she is a Ford girl, and doesn't like cars much. Although, she does like the fact that every now and then my car turns some heads as she goes driving by in it. She still wants a truck as soon as we can afford it, though. Gotta love farm girls.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        Gotta love farm girls.
        Farm girls can get awful naughty, second only to preacher's daughters.

Comment

There is no picture of this girl... only of her car. I've been ripped!!!
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
            There is no picture of this girl... only of her car. I've been ripped!!!

haha, yeah sorry bout' that

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Thats how I ended up with my girlfriend. My buddy was going out with her and he wouldn't let her race in his truck with him. So naturally I offered to let her race with me and shortly after I started dating her. Now shes getting a 96' Trans Am like mine. She doesn't know much but shes willing to learn. Nothin sweeter.

Comment

I bailed out on playing basketball at a good college for a girl I met racing to school right before graduation. She had an 89 5.0 and I had an 89 camaro. She kicked my but so I feel in love and moved to southern california with her.
                1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
                  I go to Western Illinois University. Macomb Illinois. roughly 4 hours north of you. We have a great club/bar scene here (college campus of course). I was in your area a couple weeks back. Went to the Alumini Club, which was a lot of fun and dirty ....ummmm I can't remeber the name, dirty something???
                  O cool man. WIU is actually south of me. But hey im going to western 2nd sememster next year. Yea alumni is like 3 miles from my house. Well have to hook up and youll have to show me around the bars at WIU.
                  1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Hey guys im up by gurnee in IL, we got some nice cars rollin out w/the nice weather now. Cya around

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                      O cool man. WIU is actually south of me. But hey im going to western 2nd sememster next year. Yea alumni is like 3 miles from my house. Well have to hook up and youll have to show me around the bars at WIU.

In a heartbeat, no doubt!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

My g/f had an 88 GT 5-speed. Ever since then all her cars where stick. I love girls who drive stick. Any car.
                        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                        X