• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Swiggeteh-sweet man. You still at the hospital or did you all go home?
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Congratulationsbest whishes to you and your now enlarged family from myself my wife and my 2 boys here in the uk
        http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
        C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
        mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
          Swiggeteh-sweet man. You still at the hospital or did you all go home?

home.

I'm on toast and jelly duty right now.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
            home.

I'm on toast and jelly duty right now.
            Mmmmmmmmm...jelly. *drool* lol

Good to hear you're all home.
            Steve

Comment

Congratulations Tracy! He's a lucky kid having been born into your family! May he live a long, healthy and happy life!
              1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

OK, I have received a go to Photochop an impact wrench in Ethan's hand. Stay tuned!

Comment

Tracy didn't realize it, but Ethan is already having visions of a fast car, burning rubber, and lots of horsepower.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                    Tracy didn't realize it, but Ethan is already having visions of a fast car, burning rubber, and lots of horsepower.

lol Like the shameless board promotion too, that's great! How's the new one doin' Tracy?
                    Steve

Comment

OK! You got me!! That is really funny. I'm going to have to save that picture in our family album to let him know he was "owned" by f-body.com before he was even old enough to lift up his own head!! That is GREAT!

I did set him in the drivers seat of the Camaro yesterday just to start getting him acclimated to it. I can already envision him and Connor fighting over that car in 16 years.
                      Tracy
                      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                      Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                        I can already envision him and Connor fighting over that car in 16 years.

No joke. Ethan might have the advantge......having the original f-body.com winter hat and all.

Comment

Congrats man. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well.

Where's my cigar?

-Paul

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
                          95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
                          Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

Working...
                          X