NFB: Bad news for me too....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Bad news for me too....

Taking the goat out of the garage for a nice sunny mothers day cruise with my wife and son and whaaaaaaaam! I cut it too soon coming out and smashed the LF fender and bumper .........followed by some curse words and some hitting myself in the head. Im so pissed and dumbfounded as to how I could be that careless!

Anybody got a nice endura bumper for 69 GTO laying around? This is gonna cost me.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

OUCH sorry man But hey it happens to everyone sometime
    Beau

97 Red Firebird 3.8L stock (for sale) & Now a 97 Firehawk

Comment

Sorry to hear that - I know you will be kicking yourself for a while - I guess look at the bright side - no one was hurt - the car can be fixed right? OK I know that didn't help - it will be as good as new soon!
      Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

I did something similar to my 97 WS6 except mine was a front hit to the side of the garage. . I think I actually posted about it a while back.

It sucks really freakin' bad! I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird

Anybody got a nice endura bumper for 69 GTO laying around? This is gonna cost me.

Ouch. I did that once. The kicker is when you do it yourself. Sorry broh.

Comment

well, that stinks! sorry broh.

mary once removed the outside mirror on our 87 Red Iroc powered TA pulling in the garage..... nicccccce.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
            X