Trans Am / Duster / Magnum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Am / Duster / Magnum

On Saturday I headed up to my Uncles house. He lives on a lake about 20 minutes from me. He has a fully restored '72 340 Duster. Black with white hockey stick stripes. The car is immaculate.

We were going to cruise the road that follows the shore of the lake. I had the tops off, it was a beautiful day. As we were getting ready to leave, his neighbor from 10 houses down pulled up with his dark red '05 Hemi Magnum. It was a blast. We were chasing each other around the lake, took some nice pics which I'll post when my Uncle gets around to emailing them to me.

Those Magnums are fairly agile for how heavy they are. There is a stretch of road on the back side of the lake which is very straight. My Uncle was trying to keep on my back bumper, but as soon as I would shift into third I'd lose him every time. We traded cars for a while also. Driving his Duster was definitely an experience. No power steering, plenty of vapor lock, and a stiff clutch. My left knee was actually sore after driving it.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

what time was it? and u mean candlewood lake right?
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

No, Ball Pond in New Fairfield. I actually don't live far from Candlewood in Danbury though...
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
      X