Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: what do yall think of these? >

http://www.jhp.com.au/enlarge-gto.ph....jpg?imagealt=

these are the optional Manaro tail lights from Holden in Austrailia. I can order them for my gto....

i need to photo shop them onto it ...but i think being they are black it will make the car look "sleeker" than those big red eyes in the back that are on there now..

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

If you remember the photochop I did when you first got it, that was one effort that I didn't post yet. I wasn't able to do a great job so it was unfinished. Since they are available, I would get those.... I think it would look like a much more finished part that the factory issue.

Comment

Hi Ken, I just recently moved to Australia from Canada, and those tail lights do look good. Even better in person. Just curious but what would it cost you to have those shipped over? A pretty penny I assume :-( It's too bad because there are so many parts here that I would love to take back with me but..... oh well.....

Cheers,
      Steve
      SOLD: 1993 M6 Trans Am, black with ZR1 rims, Borla cat-back, Random Tech cat, SLP headers and Y, Morosso CAI

Comment

I don't normally like that stuff but since your car is black and the Holden lights are black between the elements I think they would look better.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

If the lights Jeff posted are it I'd keep shopping IMHO. They look way to much like the euro lights that ricers use to add 20 hp to there car . Thats just my opinion though do what looks best to you.
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

I like them WAY better then the "stock" GTO lights. I say go get them.
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I like the ones wolfman posted.
                1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

I like the ones Ken posted.

Ken, take a good picture of your goat at a similar angle to the taillights in that pic and I will do a Photochop of them onto your goat so you can see what they look like on yours.

Comment

i definatly like them...
                    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Sorry Ken, but I'm gonna have to go against the crowd and say no. I'd keep lookin'
                      Steve
                      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I like them. I also asked paris and she said that's hot. So it must be.
                        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

the only reason they would look decent on your car is because its black and they blend in, if it were any other color i'd tnrow the rice flag. im undecided

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Another vote againts the lights. Looks too much like rice to me. What if you candy coated the existing lights to give them a smoked look instead?
                            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

I don't like them......I think! Here is another picture of the GTO Banshee which was shown at SEMA. They don't look too bad on this car but I am not sure they wouldn't scream "RICE" on yours. BTW, I really like the wheels on this show car.
                              http://www.pfyc.com/banshee/pages/banshee_09.html
                              2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Working...
                              X