Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have pics of gunmetal or black rims on F-body???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have pics of gunmetal or black rims on F-body???

The Corvette/ Camaro SS rims I have for my Trans Am are the standard gray painted type (not chrome) and have seen better days. I was thinking about painting them a gunmetal gray type colour? Like some of the ricer type aftermarket rims? My TA is black so I think it might look pretty coolin that colour, and was wondering if anyone had a pic of a F-body with them, or similar?
    If I can't find a pic, is there a way to photoshop the existing rims???

Cheers,
    Steve
    SOLD: 1993 M6 Trans Am, black with ZR1 rims, Borla cat-back, Random Tech cat, SLP headers and Y, Morosso CAI

Will this pic do? Not my car. Belongs to a club member of mine.

Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Yes it will :-) Thanks!

Cheers,
      Steve
      SOLD: 1993 M6 Trans Am, black with ZR1 rims, Borla cat-back, Random Tech cat, SLP headers and Y, Morosso CAI

Comment

Those look nice! If you polish the lips they are really nice in black on a black car.
        Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

Working...
        X