nfb I cant believe this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb I cant believe this

I was ridin around yesterday with my buds Conrad and Steve on I 52 when I harley pulls up to me being all loud and reving up. The rd was empty to I let him have it. I pulled him like 3 buss links and tunred into the slow lane. Shorty after that he gives me a ricer fly by. I'm just shocked I dont see how something so american as a harley can stoop to the level of fartcan civics. I guess in a way they are sorta like rice, all loud and dont back it up. (dont flame me for that) It just sorta ticked me off that something that is suppost to be all american would do something like that.

Maybe it was a ricer riding the bike

That was a joke, but it's just about true. With all the high dollar CEO's and business owners out on hog's with their 200k a year incomes, you'd be surprised what their daily driver might be.

You have to understand something though, a lot of bikers have this idea that they can outrun anything on the road. Now granted, most sportbikes can back it up, because it takes either deep pockets or a car that is stripped of it's luxury components to outrun a lot of 600's, and almost all 1000's and up. Sometimes you have to put the cruisers and hog's on the trailer for them to learn that they are not king of the road.

If you think that's bad, I have had guys on Harley's test me on my bike. I ride a Honda CBR1100XX, an 1100cc sportbike, AND it has a 2.5 pound nitrous bottle hanging off the left (driver's) side of it! There's hardly anybody on another sportbike that rolls up on me with attitude, so when a Harley does that, it's hard to not see the irony in it. Usually I just let them go on their way, but there are those occasions when you just have to let them take off and wheelie past them before you ever have to shift to third
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Working...
    X