O2 and other stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O2 and other stuff

Well successssssss .... After two days of soaking it with that PB stuff and a lead pipe for some of dat derrrr leeeverage .. I got it crack and off she went. Thank you guys for your tips. That check engine light shuts off faster than the blink of an eye. While I had her up changed the oil to some yummy Mobil 1 syn .. and added some Zaino enhancer .. took the T-Tops off and out we went. I guess now I can get her smogged.

On a sadder note I just found out that the rear seats were the leather ( or fo-leather) and that fuzzy stuff meet is ripping

Must be this Cali sun taking its toll ....

any whooo. . thanks for the help guys ...
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Originally posted by soCalTA
    Well successssssss .... After two days of soaking it with that PB stuff and a lead pipe for some of dat derrrr leeeverage .. I got it crack and off she went. Thank you guys for your tips. That check engine light shuts off faster than the blink of an eye. While I had her up changed the oil to some yummy Mobil 1 syn .. and added some Zaino enhancer .. took the T-Tops off and out we went. I guess now I can get her smogged.

On a sadder note I just found out that the rear seats were the leather ( or fo-leather) and that fuzzy stuff meet is ripping

Must be this Cali sun taking its toll ....

any whooo. . thanks for the help guys ...
    Glad to hear she's runnin' better
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
    X