LS1 above 100k ......???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS1 above 100k ......???

At your guys sugestion I expanded to nationwide but the idea of buying a car without seeing it myself and driving it scares the crap out of me But I can find plenty of LS1 cars that way, they just all have high miles on them, so...... does anyone know about the dependablity of LS1's when there around 100k ?? Also I've found the perfect car, in my opinion, right here at home.

http://www.braddeery.com/vehicles.c....cfm&vid=336432

only problem is the freeking dealer won't budge on his price 15,000 which in my opinion is to much. I've already tried the blue book value argument and everything he just won't budge And the car is not "just in" he's had it sitting on his lot for over a month now arrrrrrghhhhhhh

Any other ideas on making a dealer drop his price ??

Thanks guys
    Beau

97 Red Firebird 3.8L stock (for sale) & Now a 97 Firehawk

hmmm...the link doesn't work

Comment

I hear LS1's consume oil with age. Piston rings or something maybe.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

You might want to check out www.fightingchance.com. I was directed there when looking for an SUV. I never tried it but a co-worker suggested it. I was told you can find good deals from dealers this way. I know they do new cars but I don't know about used.
        Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

I can't get the link to work but if he's asking 15,000 I hope its very low milage. I personally wouldn't buy a car I couldn't test drive. I drove my first vehicle which was a wrangler and my firebird over 200 miles before I bought them. LS1's are dropping in price rapidly anyting over 100k should be 10K or under. Keep looking and hang onto what you have until you find that perfect car for you.
          1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
          X