Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Kook headers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with Kook headers?

I was recently browsing Tbyrnes and saw that they have kooks long tubes which are hand-made and stainless. From what i heard they have a great reputation but wondered if anyone here had any input about them. So far the only downside is the $800 price tag, but i may be willing to save a few months to get some quality headers.
    1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

I ordered mine from T-Byrne about two weeks ago. They should be here hopefully within this coming week. Kook Stainless LTs 1 3/4"x3". They'll be installed along with my Borla. I'll let you know my experience when they're installed. TByrne is good if you are willing to wait a few weeks to get them. I called Kooks and they are back ordered. I heard SDCP has them instock if you want them sooner. Ask TByrne if you can be part of a group purchase. They gave me the best deal.
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Working...
    X