ws6?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ws6?

im not to familar with ws6s' but as far as i understand the ss is just as good right? if not did gm make something to stand agisnt the ws6? i searched for the tread i figured id find one but i didnt and i feel kinda dumb to ask this but a fool who ask questions stays a fool only for a lil bit but a fool who doesnt remains a fool forever
    -chinese proverb- with a lil bit of slang
    your racing 16 year old Camaro Berlinetta Digital Camaro 202 heads 4 barrel and soon to be headers with 4 inch running back

The WS6 and the SS are comparable vehicles.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

ok thank you i Appreciate it now will wolfman delete this for me
      your racing 16 year old Camaro Berlinetta Digital Camaro 202 heads 4 barrel and soon to be headers with 4 inch running back

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro84Berlinetta
        ok thank you i Appreciate it now will wolfman delete this for me
        no..i wont.

to further answer your question, the ws6 is an SS with the Pontiac upgrade option.........bwwwhahaahahahahahaha

and gm did make something to bust on both those cars....

its called a Firehawk.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

ok so the ws6 is better than the ss thats what i was told also but i figured i wanted to be correct and i cant trust ne other site so ty o yeah theres a firehawk for sell for 20k its red with mustard yellow badges i like

Comment

Working...
          X