And the saga continues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the saga continues

Well after a proud day yesterday with the prefect completion of my o2 sensors and the check engine light finally going out I conclude my day with my car NOT passing smog and the light STILL coming on. Yesterday I pulled the neg battery cable .. installed it and thought that would have reset the system. Drove it for about 40 miles between yesterday and today. Smog place says not enought driving has happened to take the computer through enough cycles or something like that. I thought .. ok fine .. I will drive it more and give the computer a chance to self test and clear. I get in the car ready to pull away from the the smog place and the service engine light is on and wont go away. Really bummed. I am getting married this weekend and want this done with beforehand. I now will have to go to Harbor Freight and see what code it is.
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.
Working...
X