302 camaro concept questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 camaro concept questions

I cannot find what size of the tires and offset and size the torque thrust 2 wheels on the camaro 302 concept to save my life any info please help!!! I have the opportunity to buy the cragar ss rims for the camaro in an 18x 9 but dont want to commit without seeing them on the camaro if anyone knows of any pictures i would appreciate that as well. THanks

Concept Camaro

They should have the normal F-Body offset

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

but the sizes look staggered and i want to know which rims they used to achieve the stagger.... Thanks for the post

Comment

"The car rides on really cool looking 18-inch American Racing Torq-Thrust II wheels shod with extra sticky BFGoodrich Z-rated ultra-high-performance tires. "

AR Torq- Thrust II Wheels sure look good!

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

American Racing doesn't show any 18" TT II's in the catalog. If they were actually 17" wheels, they could be the following:

Front - 17x9.5 46mm offset/7.00" backspace
          Most likely they would put a 275/40 on that wheel

Rear - 17x11 45mm offset/7.75" backspace
          Typically use a 315/35.

This is Kelly Drown's TA with the above combo:

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

They were 18's. AR will make you a set if you have the funds.
            Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Nice TA

Do you have any more pictures or possibly a link for that TA? Id like to see how mean those 315's look out back. Thanks much for the help this message board has saved me lots of internet searching... Im really glad i found it. Thanks

Comment

Wow!!

I've never really liked the ground effects for our cars, but they look positively awesome on that T/A!!
                Joe K.
                '11 BMW 328i
                '10 Matrix S AWD
                Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Kelly Drown is the owner and operator of the "Project TransAM" site.... probably one of the best data bases for info on mod's. Also includes a bulletin board. Surprisingly, even though he is a professional photographer, there are not many pic's of his car on the site..... maybe you could find more it you nosed aroud there. He is into Auto-X and the car is supposed to handle very well, as well as looking extremely aggressive.... I really like it.

Project TransAM Bulletin Board (You may recognize one of the moderators on the "tech" forums ).

Project TransAM Home Page
                  Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Def. aggressive

It is a mean looking car.... i hope to get my camaro that mean some day..... Ordered the rims and tires today as per the project trans am specs.... Should be in tuesday with sumitomo tires (a full grand less than the bf goodrich) Thanks for help with the decision!!

Comment

Working...
                    X