young pup?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 02 WS6
    That's too funny. I've been known to pull an old guy moment here and there as well. Just last week, my wife and I went out to dinner...... at 4:30.

Yep. Sure enough, I was asleep by 9:00. I'm 31, act like I'm 12, feel like I'm 80.
    I'm 23 and sometimes after work I hit the recliner, watch the history channel for about 4 minutes, then it's lights out. My dad used to do that, but he was like 50 something.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by L98TA
      I'm 23 and sometimes after work I hit the recliner, watch the history channel for about 4 minutes, then it's lights out. My dad used to do that, but he was like 50 something.
      The worst is when you fall asleep on the couch after dinner, then wake up at 2 AM to the theme music of CHiPS. At that point, I just stay up until 3 to catch the rest of it.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
        The worst is when you fall asleep on the couch after dinner, then wake up at 2 AM to the theme music of CHiPS. At that point, I just stay up until 3 to catch the rest of it.
        It's always M*A*S*H* for me.
        1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

28 and still feeling like I know nothing!

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
          Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

28 for three more weeks.............and the wife says i'm just a boy in a mans body.

Comment

Originally posted by 1996fbody
              28 for three more weeks.............and the wife says i'm just a boy in a mans body.
              HeHe...at least she didn't say it the other way. Imagine if she called you a man in a (little) boys body?
              Al 96 Ram Air T/A
              Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

i got you all beat 16 about to be 17 in 9 more days o yeah im outa school for the summer

::edit:: oops im the second youngest by 2 days
                your racing 16 year old Camaro Berlinetta Digital Camaro 202 heads 4 barrel and soon to be headers with 4 inch running back

Comment

Just hit 22 here... No Wife, No Kids, Havin Fun With Life!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X