Wow.... Call around for insurance..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.... Call around for insurance..

I have been paying 347/month for full coverage on the Z and plpd on my 87 conquest.

I was calling around places for quotes on motorcycles, and just for the heck of it I got a quote on my cars. Wow, the rates were so close to AAA.

Went to state farm today....

I am paying 177/month for full coverage on the Z and plpd on the conquest.

347-177=170

What to do with the extra dough? I felt sick for paying AAA that much this entire time. I was paying them 120 for the conquest alone! PLPD! If you're paying too much, shop around, guys. I always thought AAA would be the cheapest. I am happy that I had her just check. She offered, when I told her i was insured through AAA. They won't insure a bike. She said if I had my cars on their policy, the bike would be 700/year for full coverage. So I had her run the cars, and I'm glad I did. I just saved about 50%.

Wow.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Thats cool... But be careful, If you are a safe driver you are fine. If not State Farm will cancel you in a heart beat. I had dealings with them a number of years ago. But am glad to see you got that great rate!!!
    Black 98 Z/28 (Taz),Lid,FRA mod, STB,SLP LoudMouth catback .

Comment

I went to Esuarance.com ...Man there Great Allstate wanted 3000 for 6months of service... Esuarance is 597 for 6 months.. i have 12 tickets in just marion county where i live.. they saved me tons of money...

Comment

all state goes by credit. Over the phone they were able to give me a decent deal, but not as good as State farm. Esurance wanted 4100 for 6 months.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I'm 21 and pay less then $1,500 a year for my bird and intigue with erie insurance, soon I'm gonna switch to warricks and pay only $100/month.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

i;m 22 in so cal with a clean record and i pay 600 a year full coverage
            1997 Camaro, Z-28, 5.7, Manual 6, K&N cold air intake, custom ram air scoop, ported MAF, Resonator plug, air foil, 160 thermostat, hypertech power programer 3, 3 inch cat-back exhaust, strut tower brace, K&N valve breather, centerforce dual friction clutch, slp short throw shifter, TNL short stick, O2 simulators, Next mod will be 1.6 rockers, pushrods, and springs. any reccomendations?

Comment

Check Mercury Insurance.....Mobetter !!

Comment

Working...
              X