Help. I am pulling my interior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. I am pulling my interior

And I can't get the coat hooks in the rear passenger compartment to release. What is the trick to do this?
    Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

It's been a while since I've pulled mine, but I believe you have to stick a pick tool in there and pull the center section out as you pull down on the coat hook. It acts as the clip holder, basically in the same way as one of those drywall screws does when you're trying to attach something just to drywall with no stud behind it. You know, you drill the hole, stick in the plastic thingy, and when you screw in the screw it spreads the plastic out to hold it in place. The coat hook works the same way, the hook has the plastic holder attached to it, and the center plastic piece acts as the screw. Once you push it in, it widens the plastic piece to hold it in the pillar.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!! I got it.
      Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Working...
      X